The 2018 edition of the Octopus Conference - 'Octopus 2018: Cooperation against Cybercrime', 11-13 July 2018 - focused on evidence in cyberspace. The conference covered the following topics:
- Evidence in cyberspace: multi-stakeholder consultation on the Protocol to the Budapest Convention
- Global state of cybercrime legislation: progress 2013 – 2018
- Jurisdiction in cyberspace
- Capacity building on cybercrime and e-evidence: what impact?
- WHOIS: What now?
- Cyberviolence: challenges and responses
The Octopus Conference is part of the Cybercrime@Octopus project which is currently funded by voluntary contributions from Estonia, Hungary, Japan, Monaco, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom, USA and Microsoft as well as the budget of the Council of Europe.
The Octopus Conference is preceded by the plenary of the Cybercrime Convention Committee (T-CY) on 9-11 July 2018.
More information about the event can be found here.